Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hang on to your hat...

Here goes...the 2010 season it FINALLY here! It has been the longest winter of my life and I am ready to get the smoke rollin' for 2010. I am headed out sometime Wednesday and Brian and Matt will be joining me sometime on Friday.

We will be competing in the USA Barbecue Championship, considered the worlds richest BBQ competition with $100,000 in prize money. http://www.smokeonthewaterbbq.com/2010-events/nlr-home.html

I got the camper out of storage last weekend and have spent this weekend cleaning, shopping, and loading. Should be all set to go for the year.

Looking forward to getting back out there and seeing a bunch of the best teams in the country (and one coming all the way from Japan to compete). I wouldn't mind bringing home a little cash as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment